It’s beyond me why no one can carry on a conversation but if you must know because I am a prefect I feel it’s best if I know everything about everything. Not that you’d understand. Why instead of directing a negative tone towards someone who’s only questioning you don’t you find something productive to do? Homework, perhaps.
Hmmm…. Whatever you say.
And you sound like a pussy. We done here?
I’m guessing we are.
I’m very proud of myself actually.
Ew. You sound like my sister.
Well shit, you sound like a bitch.
‘Never have sex at all’
If I said either one I would be looked at differently. I’m not bisexual but if I had to have sex with a man I suppose I would…
I really don’t know if I should answer this….
The reason you feel that you need to announce it to everyone is because….?
Oh I honestly don’t know. I’m bloody bored. I need something to do might as well start a conversation with someone. Why you felt the need to say something is beyond me.
Is that supposed to be impressive?
No, It’s not actually.
I’m just glad I have the work for my hardest class done.
Arithmancy wasn’t Aurora’s preferred subject, as she did not wish to learn what the future held. But she was still curious as to what made others choose it. She wrote in her notebook to him, ‘isn’t the homework challenging, though?’
Darcy shrugged. ‘I guess it is, but I love something challenging.’
Leave one of these titles in my ask box, and I will write about the topic stated with them.
- The Crystal Chamber - my character discovers an ancient historical site with yours.
- A Whole New World - my character goes on a romantic journey/honeymoon with yours.
- Beware the Groove - my character gets angry with/wants to kill your character
- (I won’t say) I’m in Love - my character falls in love with yours, but is too afraid to admit it.
- Aloha Oe - my character has to say goodbye to your character.
- Be Prepared - my character plots an evil scheme against your character
- Fathoms Below - AU universe where our characters are mermaids
- I’ll Make a Man out of You - my character decides to try and shape up yours.
- This is Gonna Be Good - my character learns your character is in fact alive after believing they were long dead.
- He Lives In You - my character starts hearing your character’s voice in their head.
- Strangers Like Me - my character teaches yours about something new
- Married Life - a quick romantic drabble about your character and mine, from the moment they meet, till the day one of them dies.
- The Stroke of Midnight - our characters fall in love, but mine is forced to leave suddenly on the day of their meeting.
- On My Way - our characters go on a look walk together, trying to reach [destination of your choosing] for [reason of your choosing]
- Magic Mirror - my character gets extremely jealous of yours
- One Jump Ahead - our characters are escaping the law together
- The Circle of Life - my character experiences your character’s death
- A Star is Born - your character becomes extremely famous, and my character watches their rise to fame from the sidelines.
- These Twists and Turns of Fate - your character fulfills a long awaited wish of my character [can be chosen by you, or left for me to decide]
- (You’re the) Devil in Disguise - my character discovers something terrible about yours [can be chosen by you, or left for me to decide]